Thread - Oh my gooooood I remember the day I had to chase that cunt down across like 8 different ips, and finally had my roommate use his l33t hax to find his
Sort by:
Jill [a] +7 karma2 weeks ago
Oh my gooooood I remember the day I had to chase that cunt down across like 8 different ips, and finally had my roommate use his l33t hax to find his home address. Tickld sent a certified C&D letter to his house because he was stalking another user and threatening to harm her child. THAT GUY WAS SO FUCKED IN THE HEAD
_Posterbag_ +1 karma2 weeks ago
Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha the ol'murder you kid troll.
It's a classic
aStick +3 karma2 weeks ago
There are very few times I actually wish ill upon people. I feel like she, like a lot of us, had this website as an actual form of friendship and community. And I do think that he took that from her and attacked her in some of the most personal and extreme ways you can as an anonymous internet dickhead.

Fuck that guy.
Yourleastfavorite [m] +2 karma1 weeks ago
Was it because he wanted to bang her or something and she was like "nah"? I know they both live(d) in Ohio, but I have no idea how or why he escalated to such an extreme. I knew the guy was weird but like where did it begin?
shtuff83 +1 karma1 weeks ago
I think it was because he wanted to bang any girl and she was, at least at the beginning, willing to talk to him. I felt sorry for him, I thought he was a bit of a loner but then the way he behaved started to show why
Yourleastfavorite [m] +1 karma1 weeks ago
We can’t victim shame him
You're right, I've seen what he can do to a pumpkin
Yourleastfavorite [m] +2 karma1 weeks ago
Gross
Haha nah I don't think it went quite that far. But I'm not certain.
shtuff83 0 karma2 weeks ago
Fuck yeah I forgot about the kid thing, I remember he kept saying he didn't live far from her and wanted to track her down. There have been many assholes here but I think he was the only genuine one
b0red [m] 0 karma2 weeks ago
I didn't realize he got that bad. I heard he got stalkery and that was bad enough.
Norman_Pearson [m] +3 karma2 weeks ago
oh gosh

that was really nice of tickld to send that letter
Jill [a] +3 karma2 weeks ago
It was scary. I legit thought he was going to hunt her down.
thismothafucka 0 karma2 weeks ago
I remember he was using one of his alts and was talking to me. I had to convince him that she was not here and was never coming back It was on one of her posts that she made using an alt herself. She ended up messaging me to tell me that it was him and that he was leaving for good. A person should never have to fear for their safety like that and go through so much just to be able to enjoy a website. She eventually snapped me to let me know how she was doing. It sucks how it ended for her, but safety and piece of mind are way more important.